Self Love Workshop
Practice an attitude that matches your desire rather than an attitude that matches what is.
When and where: Saturday 19 September at 10am @T10 Boutique Gym
Using Life Coach/NLP/Law Of Attraction based techniques:
Learn How to Guide & Inspire Yourself.
Life throws many surprises at us, and while we cannot predict the outcome of any situation, we can take “control” of how we respond to certain situations.
With my workshops and coaching sessions, you’ll learn how to exert your power of choice over whatever life may throw at you both professionally and personally.
This workshop is for you if:
* You are feeling stuck
* You’re feeling down or depressed
* You’re feeling burnt out or stress
* You’re looking for tools to “follow your gut/instinct”
* You’re looking to grow both mentally and spiritually
* You want to learn how to change or evolve bad habits and or beliefs
* You have a specific goal to attain
* You need to improve relationships around you
* You need to identify your purpose in life
* You’re looking for fulfilment and happiness
* Love growing your mental and emotional state
I am mostly an intuitive coach that loves reflecting on emotional intelligence.
My workshops are always relaxed, enlightening & inspiring.
I encourage participation and sharing.
Please be assured that when you share in our group you will be respected and all remains confidential.
I ask you all to respect these guidelines so that we can all feel secure to grow amongst one another.
I encourage to bring a pen and notebook, this way you can reflect back after our workshop.
Dress relaxed & casual we will move a bit but mostly this is a battle of the minds and not of the muscles ;)
It might be that our workshop goes on longer than expected, be mindful of this and if you need to leave “on time” you are welcome.
The workshop is hosted in english, for those of you that know me, it will be my mixed and messed up version of dutch/english ;)
I look forward to sharing and being with you all, see you on the 19th.
Cost €10 per T10 member OR €15 per non T10 member